The 24mm, a fast wide angle prime lens with a 35mm Full Frame (24x36) image circle. Perfect for establishing shots and isolating broad views alike with a T1.5 aperture that is capable of throwing your background completely out of focus.
XEEN lenses feature declicked gear rings in identical locations, so that changing lenses is no longer a hassle. Mounts are interchangeable, meaning each lens can be used on a variety of cameras. The XEEN series aims to delivers unparalleled performance with affordability to satisfy the needs of videographers and filmmakers, regardless of the situation or equipment.
Professional Cinema Lenses in PL, EF, F, E & MFT Mounts
- Bright aperture of T1.5 for low-light situation
- Outstanding optical performance for 4K+
- Focus and aperture gear rings in standardized position
- X-Coating Technology for exceptional image quality
- Full-frame coverage (36x24mm)
- Declicked gear rings for follow-focus system
- Reliable aluminum metal housing
- Calibrated focus scales in metric or imperial units
- Consistent front diameter for professional cinema production